- No longer available
- Standard on
- Could be retrofitted to Model C, Model B and Model A Indoor Rowers
Current PM3 Firmware versions are:
- Indoor rowers—Version 332 or 108 depending on monitor age
- SkiErgs—Version 732
- Can take two D cell batteries
- Indoor rower supplies power to the monitor during use
- Compatible with Polar heart rate equipment when Concept2 heart rate receiver and cable in use
- Compatible with Concept2 LogCard for storing workout data
Date of Manufacture Location
To locate the date of manufacture on a PM3:
- From the Main Menu, go to More Options > Utilities > Product ID and look at the value next to Datecode.
The year of manufacture is represented by the last four numbers of the date code. Any numbers before that indicate the day of the year. For example, 1562007, means the monitor was manufactured on the 156th day of 2007.
Note: This date code, the monitor serial number and hardware version will not change when firmware is updated.