- Standard on Model E Indoor Rowers from 2006–2014
- Optional on
- Model D Indoor Rowers from 2006–2014
- Dynamic Indoor Rowers from 2010–2014
- SkiErgs from 2009–2014
- Retrofittable to Model C, Model B and Model A Indoor Rowers
Current PM4 Firmware versions are:
- Indoor rowers—Version 332 or 29, depending on monitor age
- SkiErgs—Version 732
- Works with rechargeable battery pack on some machines
- Can take two D cell batteries
- Compatible with Garmin, Suunto and ANT SPORT chest belts
- Compatible with Polar heart rate equipment when Concept2 heart rate receiver and cable in use
- Compatible with Concept2 LogCard for storing workout data
Date of Manufacture Location
To locate the date of manufacture on a PM4:
- From the Main Menu, go to More Options > Utilities > Product ID and look at the value next to Datecode.
The year of manufacture is represented by the last four numbers of the date code. Any numbers before that indicate the day of the year. For example, 1562007, means the monitor was manufactured on the 156th day of 2007.
Note: This date code, the monitor serial number and hardware version will not change when firmware is updated.